Monday, October 26, 2009

Where to begin?

So, its been . . . four months since I posted last and I offer no excuses. I just didn't want to anymore. So I stopped. That's it!

But now I'm kind of feeling it again so "here I go again on my own . . . dunnuh, nuhh, nuhh!" (hello, old school Nelson).

I know better than to try and catch up so I'm going to start with now and if I find some good stuff from the last four months, all the better. Don't count on much though because not only did I lose interest in blogging but I took far fewer pics. Far!

Where to begin? There's nothing like the present, right?

2 comments:

Meggan said...

There is not time like the present. I think I go in waves, and want to blog more than others. We have been so busy lately, that blogging is the last on the list. I'm glad your feeling it again though. I've been wondering what your kids have been doing and what your new apartment looks like. We love ya'll!

The Hammonds said...

Yeah!! I missed hearing about how you're doing. You know, blogging is not all about you, it's so much more about me. :-) I hope you guys had a great summer!