I have this brother,
And I have this other brother,
They are both really great brothers and awesome uncles. We like 'em a little bit.
A while back Ben married this super cool chic,
Then a while later Sam married Meggan's also cool little sister,
Cortney.
So now my little brothers are married to sisters. When I gained sisters, I gained sisters who were already sisters. Pretty cool!
These two cool sisters have another cool sister, Lindsay, who isn't married to a Boston but is married to a really great guy named Adam (but not my Adam, of course). Sorry, no pics of Adam and Lindsay.
I feel like, in getting to have Meggan and Cortney as sister, I get Lindsay too. I think that's awesome. Lindsay is funny, loving and honest.
I was just checking comments on my last post and found that all three of those sisters had chimed in and I love it.
I hope that someday we can all live so much closer so we can hang out, craft, scrap, babysit, chat and laugh.
Sure love those Kennedy girls!
Cortney.So now my little brothers are married to sisters. When I gained sisters, I gained sisters who were already sisters. Pretty cool!
These two cool sisters have another cool sister, Lindsay, who isn't married to a Boston but is married to a really great guy named Adam (but not my Adam, of course). Sorry, no pics of Adam and Lindsay.
I feel like, in getting to have Meggan and Cortney as sister, I get Lindsay too. I think that's awesome. Lindsay is funny, loving and honest.
I was just checking comments on my last post and found that all three of those sisters had chimed in and I love it.
I hope that someday we can all live so much closer so we can hang out, craft, scrap, babysit, chat and laugh.
Sure love those Kennedy girls!



5 comments:
So your post totally made me smile. I love that you love my sisters. I think they are pretty awesome. It's only icing on the cake that I think you and Audra are both inspiring amazing women and mothers. I have always looked to ya'll as examples. Thanks for the blog love em! We love ya!
I agree! Lindsay you need to hang with us more often! And doesn't Ben look like Edward Cullen in that picture ?? (I know who that is now!)
haha. I laughed out loud at that picture of Sam in my quiet classroom when I read this. You are so sweet. I'm so glad to be in the Boston girls club. I agree, Lindsay is definitely an honorary member. ha. Love you!
That is awesome! My brothers married cousins... but now they are all divorced, so I guess that's not a happy story. But happy for your brothers!
I miss your girls!
Awww Emily! That made me get a little choked up. You are SOOO sweet! And I found myself getting REALLY excited about the thought of us all living closer & watching babies & doing crafts together! haha. Y'all are SO much fun! Thanks so much for accepting me as an honorary member! haha. As soon as I stop working full-time, we'll DEFINITELY all get together soon! Love you Emily!
Post a Comment