How do you get cheap bubble gum off skin and out of eye brows?
Not with peanut butter!
Not with ice!
Normally I would Google such a problem but that night our internet was down. Of course!
p.s Just for the fun of it, I Googled it and that was totally unhelpful. Lots of suggestions for peanut butter and ice. Peanut butter works on hair NOT skin and ice to the forehead for that long won't work for obvious reasons.
Guess it was okay that our internet was down that night.
See, with Halloween right around the corner, aren't you glad you read my blog today?
5 comments:
I think that's one of the best smiles you've ever gotten out of him. It looks like he's out of the "scowl at the camera" phase. My kids got a kick out of these pictures.
If that ever happens again, try baby shampoo and tell me how it works out for you.
I wonder how it happened to get all over his face. Can he blow bubbles? Yuck. Ew Gross...I can't stand gum messes. They make me gag. Cute boy though. =)
Ahahaha. Emily, that is hilarious & he has gotten SOOO big! He is such a handsome little boy. I can't wait to hear how Halloween went. haha. :)
And of Course!! :) You are most definitely invited to come over when you're in town. That would be a blast! :)
At least it wasn't up his nose! Got to love boyz. Papaw
Post a Comment