Sunday, November 8, 2009

Do-It-Yourselfer

Ella lost a tooth yesterday. Its only her third loss but its a big one, a front one!
AND
She did it herself!
"I was kind of like twisting it and then I heard a pop noise and then it came out really easy."
She is so proud to be missing that tooth and can't wait to show her friends at school.
(And its kind of sad for me and Adam. Our little girl, who is seven going on 17, now looks older too. She's all snaggley like the other second graders. Where did our baby go? )

3 comments:

Meggan said...

Sorry, I hate to tell you, she does look like a seventeen year old. You better bar the door when she gets older. Does adam have a baseball bat? Your going to need it.

brendaboston said...

Oh my goodness! What has happened to your oldest baby? Not getting to see her everyday, which we'd like to do, she looks so much older. That's not fair! Tell her her mammaw said to stop, immediately. Is it a sin to wish Christmas time was here NOW!? I'm wishing my and your life away. We MISS you all. Mammaw

Cortney said...

"Do you think she can close her mouth smiling when she takes pictures at the wedding?" says bride-zilla. haha. Aunt Corn is SOOO excited for this big girl getting older! I can't wait to see her show it off. Hope it doesn't grown in before I see her!! Lock her up, mom!