While talking to my sister the other day, she reminded me that she has no idea what our place looks like. She says she just can't "picture it".
So, family of mine, here it is.
I have tried and tried to hang them EXACTLY straight but have failed.
Help!
(its BIG and works, so I love it)
(on the left is our kid's art gallery and on the right are the kids' hooks)
My dear sister, now you can "picture it". Picture me sitting on the kitchen counter top by the sink talking to you, or hollering down this hallway for my kids to remember to flush and wash their hands, or snuggling onto the couch to watch a movie with my little family.
I am thankful to live here. We love the area, the neighborhood, the school, the ward.
Everything!
3 comments:
LOVE the house! SOOO cute!! I love your colors! :)
That is a really cool place. I love the fireplace. Now I can see it. Very very cool post!
Thank you! I'm so glad you did this! I feel so much more a part of your everyday life!
That was cheesy, but it's true. Your images were so sweet. It's such a blessing to have a great refuge where you can relax and just enjoy your family! Love you!
Post a Comment