Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pain You Enjoy

Its official!
We registered, paid and chose a new training schedule.
(Yes, I said WE.)

I will, once again, begin writing about running/training but will try to keep it on happyme so y'all won't get thoroughly annoyed and/or nauseous.
Warning: I will be writing some about body shape, body image and body changes as I train so if it bugs you when a "skinny" person talks about that kind of stuff, then don't look.
Happyme is "mainly, mostly just for me" so I write about what I want and how I am feeling about . . .stuff.
Y'all have been warned. No fair hating me for something I write there!
Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Audra said...

You don't need luck - you're an awesome runner. And write whatever you want, it's your blog! Love you.

Lindsay Blain said...

All I have to say about that is YOU GO GIRL!!!! hahaha. Tell it! :) Good luck girl! You're an inspiration! :)

Maryann said...

That's exciting! Have fun training!

KJA said...

Congrats! But I may have to gag every once in a while just so that I can keep my envy way down deep.

Courtney said...

Good job, Em!!! I ran my second marathon this last fall...it was awesome, and entirely addictive I must say. I'm with Audra, write whatever you want...it's your blog :) Some of us other runners out there want to hear all about it, skinny or not (that would be me 30 weeks pregnant).

brendaboston said...

My sweet girl. I'm proud of you and Adam. It takes alot of energy and determination. Just don't blow every joint out you have so that in your old age, I'm taking care of you. Love, Mom

Meggan said...

I think it's awesome! Good luck guys!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the advice. The idea of 3 children is quite intense. Love ya!!