Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, my sweet (Blessing #2)

Happy Birthday, my sweet!
(yesterday)
I'm sorry to say that Adam's birthday was just a regular old Tuesday. Adam went for a run, I cooked, the girls went to school, Adam went to work, I had a primary meeting, the girls had homework, blah, blah,blah.

Thankfully we did get to celebrate a bit over the weekend. Grandma and grandpa watched our kidlets on Saturday so Adam and I could go see a movie AND get some dinner. We were gone for hours and it was lovely, just lovely.
We saw Invictus (we recommend it) and got Chinese/sushi (at Asian Star) for dinner. The Chinese food was good and the sushi was fabulous.

Grandma and grandpa had us over for birthday lunch on Sunday.
The kids were so excited to decorate this cake for Adam. Inspired by Uncle Ben's cake last month the kids worked their artistic magic.
I am thankful to have such a hard-working husband, a supportive co-parent and a kind friend in Adam.
Happy Birthday, my sweet.
I love you
p.s. For reasons that, I hope, are completely obvious Adam is blessing #2 this year.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

OH BLAST! Sam did not say a WORD about Adam's bday...and mom's list of Boston bdays is in the mail to me as we speak so I can put them on my calendar...the calendar she gave me of bdays was destroyed in my car fire...Let Adam know we love him despite our forgetful actions and my lack of knowledge. We will try not to let it happen again! LOOVE YOU!!!

KJA said...

Happy Birthday Adam!

brendaboston said...

WElp, I'm the one WITH the birthday list. I saw Adam's birthday on the calendar, then promptly didn't get anything 'cause I just don't know what to get. But this year I've decided what I'm gonna get him every year. And Em says it's good. Happy Birthday Adam. We really do love you so much. Mom