Grace wanted a "real" guitar for Christmas. Though Mr. and Mrs. Claus differed on whether she'd actually like it and play with, Mrs. Claus prevailed and Grace got a "real" guitar for Christmas.
(She's a little proud and excited. Can you tell?)
When Grace saw it Christmas morning, the first thing she said (pointing) was, "just like Aunt Cortney's."
Grace is so proud of her "real" guitar. She likes to dance around strumming and singing, especially in her room in front of the big mirrors. What does she sing? Made-up, I mean, original Grace songs, of course. If only I could catch her doing it. Its so stinkin' cute!
p.s. I'll keep trying!
p.s. I'll keep trying!
3 comments:
how cute is that? So fun. I think that Ms. grace is on her way to Nashville. You gotta catch her and record some original music. Is that your house? Love that fireplace.
Maddie used to do that - it was hilarious - I wish I had it on video b/c it was so so sweet.
that is adorable!! Make sure she brings it to our next reunion and we can jam! haha. That is so awesome. Way to go, Grace!
Post a Comment