As requested by my younger brother, Sam, here are the pics of my hand from the last few days.
I woke up one day last week and had, what felt like, two burns on my left hand but I didn't remember burning myself.

By bedtime, both spots had begun to blister.

And I woke up to this. And they freakin' hurt.
I drained them but they didn't got away and they didn't start to heal.
The next day another small one appeared on my right hand (sorry no pics).

The doctor thinks its a staf infection. She sent "a sample" to the lab to make sure and gave me an antibiotic to get started on. The blisters seem to be getting a little better.
Sam, I'll keep you posted. Thank you for the concern and I love you.
6 comments:
YUCK! Hopefully the antibiotics work. That is just not fun.
Wow. That's crazy. I hope the medicine takes care of it.
Oh Emily! Have you been canoe-ing in nasty rivers again?
Eek!! Those look painful!! I hope they're better now. That's weird!
Of course you know what caused your infectious-looking hand? Probably being in the hospital with Ella. My mom always said that if you weren't sick when you went to the hospital, you would be when you got home. Are ya'll spreadin' any of this to your friends? Get well by May, that's an order. Mom
Sweet! Thanks for the pics. Glad you're better, too.
Post a Comment