Thursday, March 26, 2009

One awful day last week . . .

One horrid and awful day last week . . . we ran out of raisins.

Joseph wanted raisins but he'd finished them at breakfast.
I am, apparently, a rude and inconsiderate mother for letting our cupboards go bare of raisins.
It caused supreme sadness in our kitchen.
Thankfully Joseph got over it because I still haven't remembered to buy more raisins, and its been . . . gulp . . . a week.
I'll go put that on my grocery list right now.

4 comments:

Emily said...

These kids! I love the pictures. Heidi gets so mad when I try to take pictures of her during a tantrum.

I hope you had a good Birthday. I was planing all day to call you and then forgot and then it was too late. Sorry! I did think about you though.

House of Stiles said...

That is too funny! One day when he refuses to eat raisins you will have to show this to him. We only keep chocolate raisins at our house...my kids probably don't even know what a real raisin is.

brendaboston said...

Poor thing! What's the matter with you mamma? Finding cars all over the house and now this!!
He just needs more lovin' from his mammaw. He won't even remember me when he sees us and my, that boy has grown. What are you feeding him, obviously not raisins. Hurry up and visit ya'll. Love, Mammaw

Sam said...

This seems like one of those times when you *give* your child something to cry about... you tell him that he's adopted and that you don't even love him.