Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life is Consuming . . . .

Life is consuming my . . . well, life. Ever feel like you're busy all day and half the night and you barely scratch the surface of what "needs" to be done? Welcome to my life!

I'm working on time management and prioritizing and therefore will be rejoining the civilized world. And by civilized world, of course, I mean the blogging world. I can't promise exciting and life changing posts but I'll do my best.

FYI, I'm finding that this little goal Adam and I set for ourselves for our 10th anniversary is terribly consuming (time, mind, body everything consuming). I'm finding that I NEED to talk about it b/c it is such a big part of life right now. So, as not to bore and/or annoy I'll try to keep the running talk exclusively on happyme. Click at your own risk!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Welcome back! I missed you and can I ask what the heck are you doing up at 2:26am. GO TO BED!