Friday, February 27, 2009

Like Father Like Daughter

I wasn't going to blog today because I'm so stinkin' tired but I just HAD to share this.

If you know my dad very well then you know he is famous, or is that infamous, for bumping his head.

So, this afternoon I was heading out the front door to watch the kids play out front. I opened the front door and whacked myself in the head with the front door. I (not so proudly) admit, I cursed (thankfully the kids were outside). It freakin' hurt! And now I've got a goose egg on my forehead.

I mean honestly people, who whacks themselves in the head with front door?

ME
Dad, I appreciate you passing on your height and build to me but you could have kept the whole head bumping thing. At least I'm in good company.

4 comments:

KJA said...

My two year old also has a goose egg bruise on his forehead - hhhmmm, what am I trying to say? That you too could be famous or infamous for bumping your head.

Boston Family said...

Oooohhh Emily, I am going to wash your mouth out with soap young lady! Stay away from Blow pops!

Courtney said...

Ouch, girl!! Your mind was probably in a thousand different places, how rude of that front door to get in the way like that :)

Anonymous said...

Have you CUT your head yet? No? Then what are you complaining about? You could have inherited my NOSE!! XXOO