Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling the LOVE . . . blessing number 7.

Every now and again my kids just need mama time. A few days ago all three needed mama time, at the same time.
The girls, being bigger and faster, got to me first. I was standing when they jumped on me. By the time Joseph got to the kitchen, they'd dragged me down and my lap was full. Thus the pouty face.
-
Ella was out of school for President's Day so we'd spent the WHOLE day together . . . mostly at home . . . in close quarters. Why they, all the sudden, needed mama time is beyond me. Kids are so funny.
-
I admit, there are times when I need my kids to love me lots and lots . . . from the other room. But I love, love, love moments like these. They won't be little and need/want mama time forever. I want to enjoy and always remember these precious days when my babies want to be near me, like me, love me and think I hang the moon.
I love being a mama!

4 comments:

Krissi said...

No they grow faster then we want them to and they need us less and less. However, I'm noticing that they still want Mama time it is just different. I will post the link when I get home.:)

Sarah Hull said...

That pouty face is so sad... but so darling! Those mama times are so special. Hopefully our kids will still want "mama time" when they are older too. I still need my mommy from time to time!
Cute post!

Boston Family said...

Ahh...How cute! I love my mommy too. I love Joe's face, classic! Love ya'll,
Uncle Big

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's just too sweet for words. Dad