Our kids love, love, love any and all holidays! It doesn't take much to please them and its awesome to see them get so excited.
Steve and Vickie were sweet enough to babysit of us that evening so we could get together with Randy and Angie. We decided not the fight the crowds and stay in. The guys made us a delicious steak dinner then we relaxed and watched a movie in front of a fire. It was awesome. Thank you, Randy and Angie, for inviting and hosting us. Thank you Steve and Vickie for babysitting and putting the kids to bed. We came home to a quiet house full of sleep children. Happy Valentine's Day to us!
1 comment:
That sounds like a nice night! I hope one of these days Brad and I can join you for a group date! I'm glad to hear you had a nice relaxing Valentines!
Post a Comment