We went to Disco Night at school last week. The girls picked out their own "outfits" and they did an . . . interesting, I mean excellent job. Ella was double excited since her
best-est friend in the world was going too.
This was the beginning of many awesome moves.

Which, of course, inspired Grace to do some moves of her own.

The night was filled with 70's classics and some not so 70's classics.
The night was also filled with all the cool 1st grade dance moves a mama can handle.

And all the preschool dance moves a mama can handle too.
(I haven't a clue why she was on the floor but she was happy.)

I twisted Adam's arm to stay home with Joseph and let me enjoy Disco Night with the girls. The girls love, love, loved it. How often can they dance around like maniacs, in a huge room, with a disco ball, loud music, tons of friends, in the coolest outfits in their dress-up boxes and get their very own snow cones?
Apparently, I'm the coolest mom ever! Just ask my girls.
p.s. I must admit I was disappointed that we didn't get to "Do the Hustle" a single time. What's a Disco Night with the Hustle? Come DJ, get with it!
4 comments:
Looks like fun!!! They have some pretty impressive moves!
Your girls are just too cute! I love the outfits they picked out. Ella's hair is adorable the way it flips. And those dance moves are pretty cool! LOL!
Fun! It's nice that you were able to go alone with the girls. It looks like they had a blast. I think that's a really cool thing for the school to do.
Dancin Machines! Looks like too much fun. Love the outfits. Emily did you give them some of your old threads? Dad
Post a Comment