Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can I Have My Life Back Now?

Last weekend Adam rented "Twilight". I wasn't dying to see it but willing. And . . . I liked it. I forgot to return it by the next evening so decided to watch it again. And then . . . .


( Number three, Eclipse, was my favorite.)

I HAD to read the books. Luckily my mom-in-law bought them all so it was easy to get my hands on them. It took me about a week to read all four and I love, love, loved them.
Adam is terrified I'm going to turned into a full-on Twilight freak but I'm pretty sure I've got it under control.

If you haven't read them, GO NOW. GET THEM. READ. Let you kids watch too much Zach & Cody or Mickey Mouse Club House for a few days and indulge yourself. You won't regret it.

And then you can have your life back.
(I just got mine back and its filled with grocery shopping, laundry, bathrooms, vacuuming and more laundry. I need another good book series to lose myself in. Suggestions?)

4 comments:

The Rich Family said...

You are so cute and funny! I love reading your posts! I read all the books a few months ago and loved them as well. I cannot believe you read all of them in one week though! That is pretty impressive! Brad rented the movie and we watched it together too.

Angie said...

I've totally been there. I think everyone whose ever read that series neglected their kids and home for a good week or two. At least I did. I have to admit I was ready to be done by the time I got through the last book.
Did you ever read the Children of the Promis series? I LOVED that one.

The Hammonds said...

I totally did the same thing. It got so bad that if my little Willa saw me pick up a book she would take it from me and close it and hide it under the couch. Maybe I took the "neglect your kids" to the extreme. But it does leave a void in your life when you're done. I'm still looking for what to read next.

Nathan Stiles said...

Hey, Em it's Mads. Have u tried da Inkheart series? I've seen da movie,& it is AWESOME!!!! (: Love ya.