Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Penelope Snow

Meet Penelope, Penelope Snow. Miss Snow arrived yesterday morning. We woke up to more new snow and the kids talked me, yes me, into going out to play in it.
The kids got to try out their new snow gear for the first time this year. We played outside for an hour and no one got cold or wet. Yeah!
Joseph ate more snow than he played with. We had about 15 talks about only eating new, fluffy snow.
Pappaw, this ones for you. The girls remembered the story pappaw told them about snow angels and the promise they made to make snow angels and think of pappaw. They even remembered to have their snow angels holding hands.
And . . . the mess.
The mess only took about five minutes to clean up. Thankfully I have lots of room for hanging damp clothes. An hour of fun, five minutes of clean up - not a bad trade, I'd say.
When we came inside the kids had a choice of hot chocolate or rootbeer floats for a treat. They all chose rootbeer floats. I'm glad they stayed warm.

3 comments:

Krissi said...

SNOW BLOWS! EXCEPT, when your kids get to have fun making cute snowmen. Angels that hold hands. Followed by rootbeer floats? You have cute kids.

KJA said...

Joseph is getting so big - I don't recognize him. What a cutie!

Krissi said...

I'm tagging you!

http://theswimmom.blogspot.com/2008/12/best-of-2008.html