My pictures are a mess but I was able to dig out a few.
Amy, me and Chrissy - awesome chicas!
Brent, Adam and Lance
We still see these guys and their fams pretty regularly.

Me, Ella and Adam in the Bahamas on an adventure. We moved there for Adam to flight instruct, which didn't end up working out (aircraft safety concerns, I was preggo, lack of regular paycheck) I should do a Bahamas post one day. It was a fun adventure.

2 comments:
Em, I LOVED reading your anniversary posts!! It is so great to catch on a MAJOR part of your life! It is also crazy to me that we used to have breakfast for dinner every Sunday night together, a huge bowl of Rotel accompanied by Handel's "Messiah" (and us) every Christmas Eve, and even swapped brothers for prom dates...it is so wonderful to be back in touch and getting caught up on the last FOR-Eh-VER! Don't wait too long to post about your marathon! I can hardly wait to read all about it!
Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 10 years! I remember being there on your wedding day and thinking how sweet and cute you guys are together. Where does the time go?!!
Post a Comment