On this Monday night my youngest is most definitely not sleeping in a pair of his sister's leggings because a) he refuses to sleep without pants and b) every single pair of pj's and/or soft pants he owns is dirty. At least they're gray!
My girls are most certainly not asleep in their cute summer pj's sans underwear because I just didn't get to laundry today. And I did not refuse to let them wear swimwear as underwear for fear that they couldn't get it off in time to pee at, say, 3 in the morning.
And I am not refusing to buy my girls more underwear because they have plenty, as long as they don't change them 47 times a day.
And I did not just go check my laundry and realized that I washed that load without adding soap.
I'm just certain that none of y'all have laundry issues, right?
6 comments:
You are too cute! sometimes laundry just becomes an issue - i totally get it.
Thanks for participating in Not Me Mondays.
I HATE Laundry! In my perfect heaven, clothes would disintegrate as soon as you took them off, only to find a new set in the drawer the next morning. Yup, that would be heaven. And you wouldn't think just adding one more person would make it so much worse, but laundry with two kids is kicking my tail...can't even imagine three...yay for grey tights!
Em, I think you are late-night blogging. I would love to see pictures of all this cuteness though!
I was late getting Isabelle to preschool today which meant I had to walk her in. And since all my workout clothes were in the wash I had to wear Randy's shirt and B-ball shorts. (I went walking in mom's neighborhood during preschool.) When I got Isabelle out of the car to take her in she looked at me shockingly and while pointing at my clothes said, "You're wearing that!!!" I think she was a little embarassed by her pathetic looking mom. So, I'm so with you on the laundry issues this week.
Emily, can't you move to Virginia?? I need you here! Thank you for reminding me that I'm in good company. :-)
I remember being that age, and I can tell you from experience that "commando" is the ONLY way to go.
Post a Comment