SNOW SHACKS!
Snow shacks (my generic term for all sno-cones little hut/booth places) are one of my sure signs of summer.
A snow shack near us opened today and we were all over it. As soon as Ella got off the bus we headed straight there. Good thing too. When we got there, there was five people in front of us and when we left there were 15 people behind us.
Grace got rainbow.
Joseph wanted "red" so I got him Tiger's Blood (one of my favs).


Ella wanted rainbow.
Within five minutes of getting our cones, true to form, someone had to pee. We carefully headed home to finish them in the front yard.
Adam will surely be disappointed that we didn't wait for him to make our first of the summer sno-cone run. Don't worry, Adam, we do love you and promise to force ourselves to eat another sno-cone this weekend when you're with us.
Oh the sacrifices we make for the ones we love.
p.s. Weird spacing is annoying in the post but I'm not OCD enough to redo it. You'll live, right? I'm already over it.
p.s. Weird spacing is annoying in the post but I'm not OCD enough to redo it. You'll live, right? I'm already over it.
2 comments:
I can't believe you didn't wait for me. That's just wrong!
Adams comment made me die laughing! So glad you guys are enjoying the warm weather. When is your race? Love ya'll.
Post a Comment