There is a picture or two trapped in my phone and I CAN NOT get them out. Any ideas of how to get a picture in "Saved Messages" to save to the little memory card in my phone? I'm nearly to the point of digging out . . . the manual (gasp). I'm that desperate.
I WILL figure this out and and soon. Promise.
2 comments:
Yeah, you better figure it out! We've been holding our breath! I am so excited to see them!
Hi, this is Leah (Cleveland) Smith. My family and I are old family friends of the Hutchinsons from our KC days and have kept in fairly good touch over the years. I visit your blog every now and then via Angie's. I hope you don't mind! You can email me at leah.lcs@gmail.com if you'd like to visit my private blog. I'd love you have you guys!
Anyways, I'm writing because I don't know about your phone, but I can actually email my pictures from my phone to my personal email. Is there a "send to" option when you're viewing your picture? If so, type in your email address and see what happens. If not, I'm not sure what to tell you! Good luck!
~Leah
Post a Comment