Ha, I have one that does that too and I have been told that Grandpa H did the same thing. Kind of funny who inherits what. Mine even plays soccer with his out I'm waiting for the day he bites it off. owww
I'm a SAHM that just wants to be happy. I want my husband to be madly in love with me and me with him. I want my kids to have a happy childhood that helps make them the incredible adults I hope they will become. If I can do all this east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason-Dixon line, that's even better.
Joe, "Our kitchen smells like (sniff, sniff) chairs."---
Grace, "She was like a gorilla getting bananas from people in Hawaii"
- Joe, "I no wike 'squitos. I hit dem on the forehead."
"The Future is as Bright as your Faith." Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
haha!! My dad does that too. Total Concentration. I can't wait to see Joe again. So adorable. You should post videos!
Ha, I have one that does that too and I have been told that Grandpa H did the same thing. Kind of funny who inherits what. Mine even plays soccer with his out I'm waiting for the day he bites it off. owww
Hahaha. This made me laugh out loud. That is SO funny! :)
Love the tongue! haha.
Post a Comment