Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello? Hello? Is Anyone There?

Joe loves him some bananas.
I was doing dishes and looked over to him doing this.

So I grabbed the camera and took a picture.
Then I said, "Joe, smile for mama."
He did this.

Then I said, "Joe, a regular smile."
He did this.
I thanked him for being sweet and went back to the dishes and he went back to his banana.
I looked back a few dishes later to find this.
How eats a banana horizontally?
Joseph!

5 comments:

brendaboston said...

Oh my goodness. When did this boy get so grown-up looking in the face? He's suppose to look like a LITTLE boy. He won't even remember us when we come to visit. Em, I'm still looking at the little boy face at the beginning of your blog. You know, the cute little boy. I miss you all. Mammaw

Audra said...

That is something Ivy would do - so cute!

Emily said...

I love these pictures of Joe. He really does look grown up. I love to see his personality coming out more and more.

Denae said...

That is awesome! I've never seen anyone eat a banana like that. Creative kid already... and might I add so OLD! What happened to my sweet, tiny baby!!??

Lindsay Blain said...

Ahahaha!!! Hilarious!! He looks SO grown with that buzz cut!! haha. SO cute!!