Grace went to a birthday party last weekend that promised "glamour shots" for each little girl. Oddly enough, they didn't follow through with it but Grace (and Ella) are still fascinated by the idea of glamour shots.
"Mom, what are glamour shots?", they asked.
"They're when you get dressed up really fancy and take pictures.", I answered.
How else do you explain that gaudy 90's phenomenon?
The girls decided to do glamour shots of their own.
9 comments:
I think it sounds like fun!
Such natural talent and gorgeousness! When we get together next can I take some of their pictures to add to my portfolio...they are such cuties!
Aunt Megg could do some amazing glamour shots. You girls are too funny! Em, how did we never get these?
You can tell them Aunt Corn thinks they are sooo beautiful and natural models. haha. That reminds me of Lindsay, Megg, and I doing that very same thing. Granted, we were like 6 years older, so maybe it wasn't that cute by then. hah. Love you.
F-A-N-C-Y gals! Love that they did that on their own! I used to be obsessed with Glamour Shots. Luckily, my mom was not and forbade them (although that would have been good blackmail material).
OOOOOOO! So Shylin! You just wait till I get ahold of you girls and we'll really dress up fancy, maybe too fancy for this blog. You girls are gorgeous not to mention cute. And inventive and imaginative and adventurous and just plain old determined to have fun. I love you so much. Mammaw
They are so funny and cute! I love the things they come up with.
Ahahaha. That is SOOO cute! Yeah, me & Meggan did that years ago when Meggan got her first camera & it was SOO funny. We hung a sheet & everything on the window by Megg's bed. When Mom saw the pictures later she said "You could've at least made your beds!" haha. Good thing for photoshop now! haha. SOOO cute!! :)
This is the first time I have checked out any blogs in a long time and I just had to say your kids are really growing up!! I cannot believe how old they are looking. And they are all so, so cute!! I hope you guys had so much fun in California! I am assuming you were all out here too! Wish we could have seen you!
Post a Comment