Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the Winner for the Best Pouty Face Is...


Joseph Adam Hutchinson!
I don't remember why he was pouting but he was working it.
-Head to one side
-Eyes closed
-Bottom lip stuck out
You've gotta love it!
I am so beyond being worked by my one year old,
I had to laugh!

2 comments:

Boston Family said...

Joe gets the Gold Medal for Super Pouty Face of the Month! Lovin'it!

brendaboston said...

"I am beyond being worked by my one year old". Em, you are a hoot. I laughed and laughed when I read that. You are such a good mom; your kiddos can't pull anything over on you. I absolutely loved ya'll being here. I miss you so much already and you've only been gone 4 days. Help, what will we do for the next few months. And oh yes, I saw the pouty face up close and personal. For a while, I was the target of that cute pout. Love, Mom