This is Ella at four to six weeks old. She was born with crazy big eyes. Ella was a very alert and STRONG baby. I'm not kidding, she rolled over in the hospital. We have it on video. I'll bug Adam to put it on the computer so I can share it. Ella slept through the night at two weeks and was a good napper. She was the ideal first child. Heck, she was the ideal baby, period!
Ella has always been a happy girl. She is nine months old in this picture. Ella sported this hairdo for quite some time. The hair on the crown of her head grew much faster than the rest. Go figure. Ella crawled shortly after this, at 10 months. Then stubbornly didn't walk until 15 months. But she was so cute, who cared!
Jump to Ella at two years old(I can't get the pictures in between to scan right now). Ella loved this pink tutu from Aunt Audra and love, love, LOVED this knit hat from great grandma Brents (Ella calls her GG). The hat didn't belong to Ella but she loved it. Stylish!
Jump to Ella at two years old(I can't get the pictures in between to scan right now). Ella loved this pink tutu from Aunt Audra and love, love, LOVED this knit hat from great grandma Brents (Ella calls her GG). The hat didn't belong to Ella but she loved it. Stylish!At this age, Ella was a new big sister that never got jealous of baby Grace. How could we not be totally in love with that sweet face and happy personality.
Ella at 3 1/2 years old. This was taken at Emily and Sean's wedding. Ella's hair got so long, so fast. Notice the little bit of DIY bangs we were trying to grow out. At this age, Ella was surprisingly independent. She was wanting to sleep over at friends' houses and do everything herself.
I love my big ole six year old, but I miss my baby and little girl Ella. She was with us on so many of our adventures and handled them like a pro. Those stories are a whole other series of posts that I have pictures to go with but I want to figure out the scanner first.
Ella at 3 1/2 years old. This was taken at Emily and Sean's wedding. Ella's hair got so long, so fast. Notice the little bit of DIY bangs we were trying to grow out. At this age, Ella was surprisingly independent. She was wanting to sleep over at friends' houses and do everything herself.
3 comments:
Sweet Ella! She did have really HUGE-normous eyes, but oh so Cute!
Love the old pictures and we love you too!
Uncle BIG
We used to call Ella ET - but she sure has grown into those big blue eyes, and gets more gorgeous every time I see her. Love you Ella Vanilla!
Oh, I love how you chronicled (is that a word?) Ella' life...so sweet. She is such a little angel!
Loved to get caught up on the goings ons of the Hutchinsons. The cake turned out beautifully...and, yes...I believe you are right...the real fun ends dirty and exhausted. : )
Post a Comment