Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brenda and Brenda Jr

My mom came to visit for five days the first week of August. She came for the Boston Family Reunion which is always the first Saturday in August.

Since Ella was in school and Joseph was napping, Mom, Grace and I got to spend two afternoons just the three of us. I think Grace was in heaven having so much alone time with us.

This is a picture taken before lunch on one of our days out. Can you see why Adam calls Grace "BJ"? Grace looks more like my mom's daughter than I do. I guess it skips a generation. Will I get a granddaughter clone?

Both my girls love their mammaw and I'm pretty sure mammaw likes them a little bit too. Thank you for the fun visit mom and for being so helpful and patient. We love you!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, that is an amazing resemblance!! How cute! Your mom hasn't changed at all over the last 10 years! :) I sure love your family :)

brendaboston said...

Well, I don't know about the image of that older lady, but the sweet red-lipped beauty next to her is a doll. I loved being there. I'm praying hard that someday VERY soon we'll be close enough to spend ALOT more time together. Love, the older lady