Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Farm Life anyone?

We spent the morning at Thanksgiving Point with aunts and cousins.
Grace love, love, loved the pony ride!
Joseph love, love, loved every farm animal there and is completely fearless.
Isabelle and Grace hanging out at "Miss Kitty's Dance Hall". I suppose they were resting after all that beautiful dancing.
Today's outing was monumental for two reasons.
First, I did the entire outing with no stroller. It went rather well!
Second, I tried out Joe's new monkey backpack/harness friend. Joe got really mad at first when I wouldn't take it off but he got used to it. Later this week I am flying by myself with my three kids and I'm terrified I will loose him in an airport. Joseph is a quick little thing that likes to run amok! I have avoided the complete shutdown of an international airport by putting my child on a leash. No thanks necessary FAA and air travellers everywhere!

4 comments:

Sharonda and Zaron said...

What fun pictures! When you guys get back from your trip, we'll have to plan a time for Ella and Holly to get together and play. It would be so great for Holly. Have fun on your trip!!

The Hammonds said...

We've been out of town and I haven't had a chance to keep up with my friends for a while... holy cow girl! I love your blog, but I'm going to have to check it waaaay more often. :-) Have fun at the wedding!

Emily said...

Yesterday was fun! Thanks for coming. Good luck on your trip. I was nervous to fly with just Heidi, I can't imagine 3 kids. I'm sure it will be great though. And at least you're not driving with 3 kids for 24 hours.

Angie said...

We had fun! I'm so glad they all get along so well. Have fun on your trip. Randy and I have decided you HAVE to send that video of Grace into "Funniest Home Videos". That's the exact kind of video that wins $10,000.