My little monkey turned four. When Grace was a baby she clung to me ALL THE TIME just like a baby monkey. Grace is my mama's girl.
I can hardly believe how big and grown up Grace is now. Just this summer she seems to have gotten so tall and slender. I'll post some old pics of Grace so y'all can see my butterball child.

Above: I think she likes it. Grace is very into doing workbook pages or something "big" while Ella does her own homework. This workbook will be perfect.

Grace has been asking for a cash register since she got some play money with another toy for Christmas. She actually got two for her birthday. She decided to keep them both which turned out well since you can see that Ella and Joe really like the cash registers too.

For the first time I tried my hand at "creating" a birthday cake. It turned out seriously ugly but Grace thought it was great. I love pictures like this. You can just see Grace's thoughts, "This whole cake is for me. And its purple and pink. And a butterfly with lots of candles. I am so cool."

The cake was pink on the inside, per Grace's request. She asked for a pink cake with purple frosting and sprinkles. Done. She loved it and that's what counts.
2 comments:
it looks like she had a great birthday! Yay for cake! I think it looks great, and I love all the candles around the edge. Good mom points for you!
Emily, I am tres impressed! That cake is very cute.
Post a Comment