I was tagged by my sis-in-law, Angie. This is a first TAG for me. I'm curious who will learn something new about me.
Three JOYS
1. My kidlets
2. A clean house
3. paying off debt
Three FEARS
1. That we will never get out of debt
2. Living far from my family forever
3. That my kids won't be happy teens/adults and it will somehow be my fault.
Current Obsessions
1. Having a Clean house (past, present and future obsession)
2. Looking beyond great for my sisters wedding (I can be so vain sometimes)
3. Staying on our budget/paying off debt
Three FACTS
1. We have lived in 11 apartments/homes in our 9 1/2 year marriage (ranging from 3 months to 2 1/2 years in two countries, three states and five cities, assuming the Wasatch Front is all SLC)
2. I have a degree in Journalism.
3. I was a cheerleader in middle school (Go Jackets!)
TAG five people
1. Audra (sister)
2. Megg (sis-in-law)
3. Chrissy (college roommate)
4. Amy (college roommate)
5. Courtney (friend from high school)
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a degree in Journalism...how cool! What spurred on that interest?
Isn't moving great! We might catch up with you guys. Thanks so much for watching Heidi last night. It was great to be able to go out. You're so thoughtful!
Ok, I loved your tag!! It is so fun to read about friends :) I'm totally in on the Clean Obsession...it's brutal though, always feels like my house is a mess. And what is this about your SISTER's WEDDING?? Yah!! I was just looking at her blog and wondering who that guy was in all of those pictures :) What's the story? When is she getting married? Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment