NO, certainly not, but I made you look! Joseph, though not reading, has found a new interest in books lately. Why exactly he found the dicitonary interesting this day I do not know but he was fascinated.

And when he "finished" the dictionary he moved on to the thesaurus. He wanted Adam to read it to him. So Adam did and Joe sat and listen for a remarkably long time.

These are Joseph's favorite books, the "Junior" series written by Dave Ramsey. I highly recommend them.

Joseph, though still loving to threw temper tantrums, is starting to play much better independently. Just Joe and I were home alone for several hours today and he entertained himself nearly the whole time. I was surprised. Surprised for two reasons: one, that Joe played so well by himself and two, surprised that I was just a little disappointed he didn't want me to play too. My baby is getting so big and grown!
3 comments:
What a cute little guy. I think you have a genius on your hands.
How do YOU know he wasn't ready the dictionary? Hummmm? If 2+2 COULD equal 3 then!!!! Keep hittin those books Joseph. Papaw
Of course he's gonna grow up and be smart and athletic and a good eater and handsome and sweet and toally dedicated to his family. You expect less! Where is your faith? The Hutchinson kids ROCK.
Love, Mammaw
P.S. Adam - you are one dedicated Dad. A dictionary no less.
Post a Comment