Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Big First

Ella had a big FIRST yesterday. She lost her first tooth. That thing had been loose for nearly a month but yesterday she finally played with it enough that she knocked it out with her tongue. Yes, Ella is six and a half years old and just now loosing her first tooth but what I can I say, she's mine. I only pray she won't be the orthodontic nightmare I was. Oh I pray!

( I took eleventy thousand pictures of Ella yesterday trying to get a good one of her missing tooth hole but Ella doesn't show her bottom teeth in her regular smile. So I got eleventy thousand weird face pictures with excellent views of her nasal passages. )
This is a Hutchinson Tooth Fairy pillow. Adam had one as a kid that his mom made for him. Ella was so excited when Grandma made one for her too. The tooth pillow is hanging on her bedpost right now just waiting for the tooth fairy. Hopefully the tooth fairy won't be so tired and forgetful tonight and he/she was last night.

3 comments:

KJA said...

too cute - I love the pillow idea. congrats ella.

Krissi said...

one day you are going to pay for that picture. She will find away. :)

Courtney said...

Such a cute idea! I'm going to have to remember this one :)