Thursday, February 26, 2009

LISTEN UP Bloggers Everywhere

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
-
You! Hey you! Do you have a blog? If so, pay attention! Let me tell you about a little trick that will make life easier for everyone reading and commenting on your blog. Do me a favor . . .
-
1. log into Blogger
2. now click on "settings"
3. now click on the "comments" tab
4. third option down, click the little circle that says "pop up window"
5. now click "save"
-
This 30 second adjustment makes it so when a reader/commenter clicks on " comments" to leave a comment, the screen comes up in a separate box. The separate box is helpful so weirdos like me can read a post, leave a comment, then EASILY close that comment box and read another post (without all the back arrowing and clicking "yes" for secure or insecure something or other. I realize that its probably the security on our computer but I can't help/fix that.
So please, do it for me. PLEASE! I've love you forever. I'll bake you cookies.
p.s. I'm wound a little tight tonight. Can you tell? Nah

4 comments:

Boston Family said...

did it. love you. megg

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. Much easier.

Krissi said...

Hey, everyone needs a good how to every now and then. Your just hyped from all that disco. Once the music is in you it just wont go away. Get down!

Marlena said...

Amen!