So on some random weekend evening, wondering around Target, I took a stroll down memory lane. Me, Adam, RC, Double Stuff Oreos and my dad.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wandering Around One Night
I was craving . . . something . . . the other night. Adam and I found ourselves wandering around Target trying to figure out what I "felt like". Perusing the soda aisle, look what we found? RC and west of the Rockies too. Just seeing RC takes me back 20 years (I know, you're shocked that I'm that old!) to family vacations. My dad was/is a driving machine, partially thanks to RC. RC will forever make me think of my dad. (Funny thing is, I can't drink caffeine after noon or I'll be up all night and RC tastes a lot like Pepsi. Kinda yuck! And still we bought it.)
RC in hand, we continued on to the cookie aisle. With my dad on my mind I was instantly drawn to the Double Stuff Oreos. Double Stuff is SO where its at!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is great. I have always wondered why Ben has gotten RC on the drives back to Memphis. I personally haven't ever had it, because caffeine wires me too, but now the mystery of my husband and his long relationship makes sense. You guys look like you are doing good! Love ya!
Sweet. Double stuffed is always where it's at! I don't know why they even make the normal ones anymore.
Double Stuff is THE BOMB!!
Okay, BUSTED! To be consumed ONLY when LOOOOOONG hours of alertness are required. (driving cross country) And for the RECORD, NOT yuck, cola ambrosia. It's nice to know that I've left a legacy. As for those who don't like Double Stuff, you were obviously dropped on your head too many times as a child.
I love my peeps, every one.
Dad aka Papaw
Post a Comment