Sunday, August 24, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Ella got "Mary Poppins" for her birthday earlier this month and my girls are LOVING IT! They watch it about once a week and rewatch the songs over and over and over.

Grace, in typical Grace fashion, learns what a four year old can and fills in the rest with her imagination and Grace-ness. Don't forget to notice Grace's moves while singing.

Priceless!

5 comments:

Meggan said...

That was stinkin hilarious! I love that she makes up her own words. So cute! We are so excited to see ya'll this weekend! Yay!

Angie said...

That WAS hillarious! I love that darn Grace! She cracks me up!

Emily said...

Oh man, that is so funny! Sean and I were laughing out loud. She is so cute.

Audra said...

Supercali-grace-alicious. I do it all the time too.

Angie Hoggard said...

Hey it's ang, i finally started blogging. Grace is Hilarious singing that, i love the moves. Hope your family is doing well.