Friday, September 26, 2008

Autumn Heaven

We got together today with ALL the cousins, yes, all four of them. We've been wanting to take the kids to Gardner Village to see all the fun witches and autumn decorations. It is such a feastive and fun place where I could spend a zillion dollars (if I'd lost my mind).
It took LOTS of trys to get all seven looking, smiling and not picking their noses or chewing their fingers. Except Olivia, we think her finger chewing is cute. Slobbery but cute!
Only some of the kids (and adults) would dare sit next to her. Adam won't do it.
Stephanie was one of the brave ones.
The Village has a huge number of BIG witches dressed and staged all over the grounds. This one riding her bike over the water is my favorite. Ella liked the hula hooping witch the best. Joe liked the two playing baseball and Grace liked the one out in the boat fishing with dynamite. They are all so stinkin' cute.
I was talking to someone when I hear Ella say, "Mom, take a pictures of me." I turned and find my gorgeous six year old posing. Where did she learn this? I haven't a clue.

We had a fantastic morning with grandma, the aunts (Angie, Emily and Steph) and all the cousins. Adam was even sweet enough to come with us on his vacation day. Thank you my sweet.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I'm pretty sure she learned this from Maddie!

Emily said...

Audra,
Do you see the time of your comment? What are you doing up at that time of the morning on a Saturday?