I have a really cool sister-in-law, Meggan. Meggan was a fine sister-in-law until they moved to St. Louis while we happen to be living in St. Louis. Megg then became a fabulous sis-in-law. I love Megg like a sister and I'm glad my brother chose so well.For a whole wonderful year we all lived in St. Louis and saw each other once or twice a week. We ventured to many of St. Louis' fun family spots together, traded babysitting, scrapbooked and did girls nights. I miss living so close to Megg and hope we can again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meggan. We love you!
1 comment:
You are too sweet. We loved having ya'll here as well. We had some fun, huh? I still remember crying so hard the night ya'll drove to Utah, and I wasn't even hormonal then. Glad you're on the mend. Love your friendship, all your inspiring ideas of organization, and great example of mothering. Love ya!
Post a Comment