Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot and Sweaty then Soaking Wet

My kids love, love, love to play in sprinklers. At mammaw and pappaw's house they can play in the sprinklers whenever they want and do whatever they want. They love it!
I think Grace is doing a happy dance.
Remarkable! Joe was still for a good half a second so mammaw could take this pic.
This is Ella sulking because I won't let her take the sprinkler attachment off the hose and put on the sprayer gun attachment. I can be so cruel!
(And yes, my parents' neighbors have a family of fake deer in their yard. Joe was thrilled to pet them.)
I am more than excited for the day when we will have a real yard of our own. Big enough for the kids to run and play, get hot and sweaty, play in the water and thoroughly exhaust themselves. All while I'm making dinner or doing something not hot and sweaty.

No comments: