Meet the newest addition to our family, Jack. We are happy to have Jack in our home and think he is remarkably cute. He is the product of a mostly excellent FHE.
Somewhere along the way, Joe had had enough. I think taking his shirt off pushed him over the edge. I was just trying to avoid a laundry disaster. Selfish me!
Jack in all his glory! He even has cute little ears.
Adam is our carver extraordinaire! Another talent its taken almost ten years for me to discover.
p.s. Have no fear, we didn't let Jack's innards go to waste. That's another post for another day. Maybe tomorrow.
3 comments:
Just click on the picture, I do believe Ella is crying for grossness here - oh! the drama! Joe is starting to look like Moses to me.
The pumpkin looks great! We haven't carved pumpkins yet but I really want to. We're excited to see you tonight!
Jack is awesome! Nice job! Ben always tries to do some crazy, little, intricate deal on our pumpkins & it's just not so cute anymore. I like the classic ones.
Post a Comment