My girls are very into Chris Daughtry lately. His is the only CD we have in the car right now and I just can not seem to remember to grab the ipod on the way out the door. So we have been listening to Chris Daughtry for WEEKS now. Over and over and over!Grace - "Mom, I want the salsa song."
Me - "Um? Which song is that?"
Grace - "The salsa song mom. You know, salsa!"
Me - "Oh right. Silly me! Stop me when we got to it."
Here is "Salsa". Can you figure out where she got the name? Enjoy!
Disclaimer - my girls have never seen this video. I am using it so y'all can experience the "salsa".
4 comments:
TOO funny! I seriously feel that way with music...singing along to the words that I think I'm hearing only to find out later they are something else :) I totally heard "Salsa", too.
Oh my goodness - that is totally hilarious. I'm fairly embarrassed that song's on my mp3 when I need some break from running boredom.
That is so funny. I do the same thing with words and songs. That is just too cute.
HAhaha. Emily...that is HILARIOUS! Those girls are SO cute!
Post a Comment