Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sharing

Our girls are quite the little sharers.
Adam wasn't able to go to the Halloween party with us last night. Ella and Grace felt bad that he was missing out on all the fun (aka candy) so they shared.
Grace wrote dad a whole "letter" and drew him "shapes" (that's the rolled up one). For some reason they felt the need to unwrap the candy then add the ice thingies, "So it doesn't melt, mom!" said Ella with a very "duh" tone in her voice. (Yah, in case it melts inside our house. Where the heat isn't on. At night. Right. Duh me!)
Ella, Grace and Joe are all great sharers. They are more than happy to share their candy with each other and with mom and dad. I'm hoping they hold on to this trait for the next 100 years or so.

4 comments:

House of Stiles said...

Hi Emily, your kids are so cute! I sent you an e-mail today, so check your "junk" mail folder.

Lindsay Blain said...

Hahaha. this is SOOO cute! Your girls are so sweet. I love the icey things. That's hilarious. haha.

Angie said...

Too cute!

Emily said...

That is so sweet. At first I thought they left him two popsicles so thanks for the explanations. They're so cute!