Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Already?

Joseph turned two last week. How is it that its been two whole years since our baby boy was born? Joseph has been loved and loved from the beginning. He is a happy boy that enjoys the simple pleasures in life. Trucks (currently "sucks" to Joe) and balls!
It was not uncommon to find Joseph "accessorized" by his sisters.
The girls loved on him from day one. Thankfully, I never had to worry about them hurting him. Just stickering him to death.
Joe went through a very MESSY eating phase. Chocolate cake (of course) was on the menu and therefore, all over Joe. He really liked to eat at this stage. His belly would get HUGE when he ate.
As Joseph got older and more independent, his interests ventured outside of trucks and balls to include dirt, bugs and sticks.
Joseph has turned into such a little imitator. He'll repeat anything you say in his super low little voice. I love to hear him talk. It cracks me up. Joe is a great sharer, an awesome snuggle bunny, a good listener and a great giver of hugs, kisses, fives and rocks.
I am thankful to have Joseph Adam's happy spirit and personality in our home and that he was a calm and happy baby. That allowed me to keep my sanity. I am excited to see the little boy he will be but for now I'm savoring the last little bits of baby left in him.
I love you so my Joe boy!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

Happy Birthday to Joe! Has it been two years? Doesn't seem so to me...but the same could be said for Kate. Yikes! It is true time flies the more kids you have? It already feels to be going the speed of light.