Saturday, October 11, 2008

Strange Inspiration

Inspiration can come from the strangest places. Case in point-

My special friend came to visit early this month so I was unprepared for her arrival. After dropping Ella off at school I ran to the store to pick up some necessary supplies. I was stoked to find that necessary supplies were on a crazy good sale. These particular supplies have "Sport Level Protection and Comfort". Whatever works!
Upon arriving home I immediately put my necessary supplies to good use and discovered their little gift on each wrapper. Inspiration and motivation!
I actually laughed out loud in my bathroom when I found them.

"Victory"
"Challenge yourself."
"Keep going."
"Just go."
"Just Get in the game!"
"Game On!"
"Play by your own rules."
"Practice makes perfect."
"You're a take charge kind of a girl!"
"Control and Power to perform at your best."
"Keep a clear head."
"Find your groove and move to it."
"Go Get 'Em."
"PMS= Play More Sport"
and perhaps my favorite, "Neither one of us are giver uppers."

If you are not laughing, giggling or, at least, smiling right now then you are either a man or someone who is not longer allowed to read my blog. I had a horrid rotten day that day and still those wrappers cracked me up.
So, if you are needing a little inspiration then Playtex "Sport" is for you. I hope you find them on sale like I did.

3 comments:

The Rich Family said...

How funny that there were words of inspiration on each wrapper. I have never seen that! Thanks for your nice comments on our blog. We definitely go nuts over the things Jacob does sometimes!

Audra said...

Oh that is plain hilarious Em

Sam said...

Oooo, oooo, I got another good one:

"No pain, no gain".

hahaha