On this day we had been out all morning and clear though his nap time. About mid afternoon he went and got his pacifier and brought it to Adam. Adam asked him if he was tired and Joe gave a pitiful nod.
Joseph loves to snuggle up on Adam's stomach and tuck his arms and legs under. Joe was asleep almost immediately. Consequently, so was Adam.
I was gone for two minutes and returned to find my two handsome men napping together. I know Joseph will outgrow this. When he's 12 it might be weird but for now Adam and I are loving it.
3 comments:
He did that too when I was there. So adorable, yummy baby.
That is so cute!!!
Very cool that he will just sleep with Adam like that. Could we ever get Kate to do, not so much. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment