When I took this picture is was literally 20 degrees outside.
Only Children!
Seriously!
He was having a blast on his "Superman" scooter. Its actually Spiderman but Joe will NOT call it his Spiderman scooter. Its ONLY Superman.
"Just Supaman, mom."
Adam Emily Ella Grace Joseph
4 comments:
My little guy received a bike from dear ol Santa and pretty much did the same thing. It is times like those that I miss California. Even if the kids are happy it just feels like we are punishing them. :)
That made me giggle. We like that Jackass show. It's really got some funny moments. And we are so thankful that you dress your kids for snow...I pulled out some of Joe's old snow boots for Luke, and they came in handy yesterday big time! Like your blog-lift. Looks cute!
Boys are so crazy! This is totally something my boys would do, and I would wonder why would they do that. Makes me really glad that we have a girl coming to this family. Maybe I won't be the only who thinks this kind of stuff is crazy :)
I love it! My boys do the same thing.
Post a Comment