Sunday, July 27, 2008

Is food for playing or eating?

I love, finally, having a camera phone. So many times I don't have my camera handy but I almost always have my phone on hand. I didn't realize how many food pics I have. I love them so much I thought I'd share.

Yeah for kiddie cones at "Mickel Donalds".

Joe loves him some egg rolls

Does every kid in the world do this with olives?
My kids will totally chow Sonic corndogs.
Joe finally figured out how to eat corn on the cob.
Stay tuned for more pictures that have been hiding in my phone for months.

3 comments:

Boston Family said...

WOW! Totally rockin hairdoe's by Joe. He has some righteous facial expressions like "What do you want? Touch my cone and DIE!"

Meggan said...

Now I know where kate got the olives on her fingers. From those cousins! Yes, it's incredibly cute, and I love that joe can eat corn off the cob. So cute! We love ya'll! Can I mention that you are now a bloggin machine! I love it! It makes me feel like i see ya'll everyday!

Angie said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog for directions!