Kenley has the best mom, Tera. I knew Tera for only a few months before we moved to Utah but she went out of her way to make me feel welcome and loved. Quick Tera story.
Our moving day in St. Louis was horrendous but would have been totally undoable without Tera. She watched my three kids with her three kids ALL DAY. That's six kids ages 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and an infant. I didn't even had to ask. Tera offered. I think I've thanked Tera a thousand times for all her help but thank you again. You, literally, saved us that day.
We were thrilled to hear the Broadbents will be visiting Utah again this fall. We are counting the weeks until then.
2 comments:
Look beautiful darling! What fun to hang with old friends. I remember your girls saying good things about them all the time. How fun!
Em, do you live in Utah right now?? If so, where?? We must plan a get-together if you are living in Utah! So cool :)
Post a Comment