Thursday, July 17, 2008

I can't believe I took the dare!

My sister-in-law, Angie Homer, posted a picture of her messiest room and "double dog dared" us all to post a picture of ours, so here it is. This is our bedroom and I loathe it. I make no excuses other than I have terribly expensive taste and just haven't dropped $3000 for our bedroom, YET! I don't want it done half way and I don't want something I don't LOVE. I want it all or nothing at all. So this is how it is and I am fine with it until we 1) get out of debt and 2) move, one last time and settle (in a couple of years).

This post spurred me to look for a bed I actually like and I, kind of, found one http://www.bedroomfurnituremart.com/beds/poster-beds/sterlingpointeposterbed1.cfm

I like the fluted posts but not the arched headboard. I prefer no arch, just straight across with no holes or anything extra. Just simple!

Okay, I'm forwarding Angie's "double dog dare" on to everyone reading this. I officially dare you, double dog dare you, to post a picture of your ugliest and /or messiest room. Let see it!

3 comments:

Christine said...

You brave girl! I love the set you picked out...would you want it in black? or cherry? or oak? or white? I have yet to pick out a "real" bedroom set myself.

Angie said...

I LOVE that bed too! You and my friend Shelley are the only other brave ones who posted a picture. You should go check out her post and see what she wrote. It was pretty funny. (Her link is on my blog.)

Courtney said...

I LOVE your dream bed, too! I would pick that, too :) I love this post and am going to do the "double dog dare", too :)