
Joseph loves to wear these Superman pajamas. Maybe he was feeling extra special and super when he decided that he didn't want to eat the super yummo hamburger steaks (my mammaw Christine's recipe) that I'd made for dinner but instead just wanted salad. Joseph has never eaten salad but today he chowed it. I wonder if he'll eat it next time I put it in front of him. You never know.
If this picture had sound then you'd hear another first for Joseph. I said, "Joe, look at mama." He immediatly looked at me and "Tease." Joe hardly ever will look at the camera let alone say "Cheese".
I am hopeful that today's firsts will stick around and happen often, the salad and the "tease".
2 comments:
"Supee Man!" I love it! He's just gearing up for Greatness! Even Supee Man needs some green to ensure smooth passage! Uncle BIG
Way to eat your greens big guy!
Post a Comment