Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Yeah and BOO
Yeah, I figured out how to post and yes, everyone was right. It is super easy. I also figured out how to add pics to the post but apparently our cool new hp computer can't handle it. Or is it the Vista? Boo for both. When I click "Done" the Windows Explorer restarts. Thankfully service came with our purchase. That'll have to wait for another day, hopefully tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! So I have to say I've been stalking you since a couple of days ago when you commented, and I clicked on your name, and saw a blog attached. Way long sentence, I know. Yes, we should make shirts for the bug lovin' kids! Can you believe them? Crazy! I am excited about your blog. Good luck with the pictures! We 've been missin' ya'll!
Post a Comment